Monday, October 27, 2014

Research Topic Ideas

For my research project, I have decided to look into a prospective job in my aviation administration major. I have many goals for my future; however for the past couple weeks I have mainly been interested in airport management. While researching airport management, I hope to gain a clear understanding of what the job title entails. One day I hope to overlook all aspects of a major airport like O'hare and become an influential member in the aviation community.

Questions:

What are the requirements to become an airport manager?
What do managers overlook on day to day operations?
Are there supervisors of different aspects that report to airport managers?
What responsibilities do managers have?
Do they work in direct contact with air carriers?
What does a typical work week look like?
Are there internships for future airport managers?
Are there enough positions out there?
What is the annual salary?
In case of emergencies, what procedures are followed?
Is it more hands-on or paper oriented?
What decisions are made?
How can one apply for the job?

No comments:

Post a Comment